Home » , , , » Dunkirk 2017

Dunkirk 2017

“Dunkirk” opens as hundreds of thousands of British and Allied troops are surrounded by enemy forces. Trapped on the beach with their backs to the sea they face an impossible situation as the enemy closes in.

I LOVED IT! I have read all the reviews that it was boring and slow.....I considered it a pot boiler. It built up for sure and to me as a history buff, I was fascinated in what seems to me to be a very factual and frightening telling of a terrible happening in History. I know the British consider it some kind of victory but it saddened me the massive loss of life and also the cost to the French, my heart went out to the French and the British alike. The British civilians who took to their pleasure crafts and went to the rescue is awe inspiring. That is the history of it. The scope of this production was massive and beautifully done. The actors were very much underdone as to give the actual event the starring role. I loved the actors and the acting and the direction and the effects which looked to me to be real as opposed to CGI. Bravo and Bravo.........
Share this article :

Post a Comment