Home » , , » Operation Dunkirk 2017

Operation Dunkirk 2017

A band of soldiers tasked with staying behind during the Battle of Dunkirk to rescue a scientist with information that could turn the tide of the war must battle their way through dangerous Nazi territory to complete their mission.

Having served in the British army for six years, I couldn't watch more than four minutes of this movie. I was so bad from the get go I didn't bother watching the rest of it. I'm not one for writing negative review, but this one I couldn't let go by. First of you have one man wearing an American helmet, then several people carrying Thomson submachine guns that didn't go into service with the British Commando until 1941. They were driving a jeep, which again we didn't get until late 1940-41. I could go on and on about the mistakes I saw in just the first few minutes of the movie but why bother, you get the picture. If I could give it less than one star I would. Knowing something about movie making I don't fault the actors, as they did their best with what they had to work with, which wasn't much to start with. Skip this one, it's not worth your time.
Share this article :

Post a Comment